Today’s blog post is actually a bunch of questions.
In the spirit of this week’s earlier post about feedback, I am interested in receiving more so I know what else to do with this thing. So if you want to help me increase the amount of value that I give people through this blog, just answer the following questions in a comment somewhere that I may read it. You don’t need to register to post a comment, and if you want to answer via Twitter or FB comments, that’s fine too.
1) What are your favorite kinds of posts? Do you prefer ones about emotion? Cognition? Game design? Competitive philosophy? Write-ups and summaries of various events and experiences that I attend or watch? Which of these draw your interest the most?
2) What kinds of special articles and posts would interest you most in the future? Interviews? User-generated questions and topics? Recommendations for further reading and watching?
3) If I added extra stuff beyond posts and articles, what would interest you most? Videos and Vlogs? Longer works in the form of .pdfs and e-books? Tiny posts that refer you to other neat stuff?
4) If I changed the update schedule in the future, would you want content that is more polished with fewer updates, or more stuff in the form of tiny blurbs? Do you want to see updates randomly throughout the week, or keep the schedule (mostly) fixed, the way it is now?
5) In general, do you feel like average post length and depth should increase, decrease, or stay at its current variable rate?
Thanks in advance friends. People have kept reading this far, and I want to thank you by making the blog more and more interesting and useful. Comment wherever you like, I’ll be sure to read them all. Take care, and see you next week.